General Terms and Conditions of Sale
This document defines the conditions under which 4MOVE CONSULTING is bound to the natural or legal person with whom it deals, referred to as: "the client".
Any reservation will be considered as a firm and definitive order by return of the estimate with the mention "good for agreement". The signature of this document is mandatory for the confirmation of the order. 4Move Consulting reserves the right, depending on the activity or legal form of the client, to ask for up to 100% of the amount of the quote, including VAT, to confirm the reservation.
The balance must be paid at the latest 15 working days before the date of the agreed service.
Optional "No Worry Pack" cancellation insurance: to be explicitly subscribed and paid for when ordering a service marketed by 4Move Consulting, it includes individual or group coverage (accident, illness, including Covid19) in accordance with the conditions of the Assistance / Multi-risk contract N°6036/6037/6038/6039 subscribed by 4Move Consulting with Gritchen Assurances. In the case of activities including a travel/accommodation package, it includes the full reimbursement of the sums paid as a deposit or payment for the activities and the said package, in the event of border blockage or confinement due to a health emergency (excess of 50€ including VAT/person).
In case of total or partial spontaneous cancellation of the service by the client, without justification validating the implementation of the "No Worry Pack" cancellation insurance explicitly subscribed at the time of the order (medical certificate, government order or decree, etc...), 4Move Consulting will keep the following cancellation fees as a compensation:
- 120 days before the date of the service: simple invoicing of the costs incurred (e.g. plane tickets) on presentation of the relevant documents: Airline tickets) on presentation of receipts
- From 120 to 90 calendar days before the date of the service, the client will be charged 15% of the total price including tax as stated in the quote
- From 60 to 90 calendar days before the date of the service, the client will be charged 25% of the total price including tax as stated in the quote
- From 30 to 60 calendar days before the date of the service, the client will owe 50% of the total price including tax as set out in the quote
- From 15 to 30 calendar days before the date of the service, the client will owe 75% of the total price including tax as set out in the quote
- Less than 15 calendar days before the date of the service, the client will owe 100% of the amount including tax of the quote
4Move Consulting declares that it has taken out insurance covering its liability as organiser for the planned operation. The latter excludes all liability for damage to or theft of participants' or guests' property or vehicles, in all the infrastructures and outbuildings made available.
Any event such as a bomb threat, flood, fire, social movement, or case of force majeure not covered by the optional "No Worry Pack" insurance, will be considered as exonerating 4Move Consulting from any responsibility in the interruption or non-execution of its obligations excluding any compensation for the client.
Within the framework of a service including a catering service, the client will have the option of informing 4Move Consulting in writing of a change in the number of guests and any specific food requirements. In this case, a modified commercial offer will be established.
Any dispute relating to the interpretation and execution of these general conditions of sale is subject to French law (including Article 1195 of the Civil Code). In the absence of an amicable resolution, the dispute will be brought before the Commercial Court of Paris.